Tuesday, September 24, 2013

3.1 PHILLIP LIM FOR TARGET

People have gone crazy for 3.1 Philip Lim for Target. At first when I stayed up for the online launch, I was able to get my hands on everything I wanted. I don't remember why, but I didn't end up buying anything. Probably simply because I didn't need any. I passed by target a week later and checked what things they had left. With no surprise, none of the bags were left, many of the work clothing pieces have sold out. After checking through everything, I found this tiger shirt in a size medium. I thought it would be perfect as an oversized shirt to wear with a statement necklace paired with a skirt. So, that is what I'm wearing today. 
Necklace: Zara
Shirt: 3.1 Philip Lim for Target
Skirt: Zara
Shoes: Zara

The shirt is a simple cotton material. 
It is a great shirt to dress down and wear inside with pjs, but you can really dress up this piece because of the tiger print. 


Have you checked out my latest video?
My Morning Routine!

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING You're very gorgeous
    Super Unique
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2013/10/parking-lot.html

    ReplyDelete