Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Hello! You probably know me as ChrisaliesCorners on YouTube and Instagram, if not..well you do now haha. My name is Christina, nice to meet you! I've always wanted to start blogging, but I'm not exactly the best writer. So, I made my bestestest friend in the whole entire world make one with me (She's a bit rude but you'll get used to it) (KIDDING). She's definitely the better writer between us two (but I'm funnier, so I win.) 

But lets start from the beginning, I met Natalie right before I started freshmen year of highschool. My mom decided to bring me on a little shopping date with her best friend who also brought this little short 4'9 weird girl who I now call, my best friend Nat. Didn't think much of it at first, and I really didn't have an opinion of her either. Then we went shopping together and we instantly clicked. I don't remember how we started talking but it was like I knew her for ages already. Even afterward, we talked so much, the same week, we had a sleepover. I think we hung out everyday of two weeks and we had so much fun. We would play a game called Boxhead, normal girls wouldn't enjoy this game as much as us. We enjoy a lot of games, boyish games a lot of girls avoid haha. We would get high scores working together, and it would require us to put a name up on the board. We combined our names Natalie and Christina, and it became Chrisalie. A name I now use in all my social media sites. A lot of companies and people called me Chrisalie, I would get packages sent to me with the name Chrisalie which I found entertaining. But no, it's just both of our names together and I wasn't creative enough to think of my own. Plus, it has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? 

So that's how that began. 

On this new blog, you will find me writing about fashion, beauty, and little bits of my life! I started off on Instagram as many of you know. It's a fashion Instagram that I would post daily what I was wearing, so of course, I will be posting some outfit of the days here in full detail. On YouTube, I focus on both beauty and fashion (but more beauty). Here I will be posting all my YouTube videos as I make them so you can always check back on this page for my latest videos! (sometimes, I post little hints of what I'm filming, how intriguing right ;)?) I'll also do reviews on makeup products, makeup looks, first impressions, and hauls! Lastly, I like informing you guys about my day! (sometimes, cause I'm really not that interesting) 

So, follow us on our journey from here by checking back daily & following our other social media outlets! 

Don't forget to follow this blog! x

Christina 

1 comment:

  1. How Mr Benjamin Lee service  grant me a loan!!!

    Hello everyone, I'm Lea Paige Matteo from Zurich Switzerland and want to use this medium to express gratitude to Mr Benjamin service for fulfilling his promise by granting me a loan, I was stuck in a financial situation and needed to refinance and pay my bills as well as start up a Business. I tried seeking for loans from various loan firms both private and corporate organisations but never succeeded and most banks declined my credit request. But as God would have it, I was introduced by a friend named Lisa Rice to this funding service and undergone the due process of obtaining a loan from the company, to my greatest surprise within 5 working days just like my friend Lisa, I was also granted a loan of $216,000.00 So my advise to everyone who desires a loan, "if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan online with low interest rate of 1.9% rate and better repayment plans/schedule, please contact this funding service. Besides, he doesn't know that am doing this but due to the joy in me, I'm so happy and wish to let people know more about this great company whom truly give out loans, it is my prayer that GOD should bless them more as they put smiles on peoples faces. You can contact them via email on { 247officedept@gmail.com} or Text through Whatsapp +1-989 394 3740.  

    ReplyDelete