Saturday, September 21, 2013

6.21.2013

I'm back at it with my fashion outfit posts! Since I now go to a fashion college, I've had more motivation to dress up and blog. I've been loving my hair up in a high pony tail, giving me an effortless way of being more put together since my bangs are so difficult to style at this point. I'm wearing an h&m jacket that I believe they collaborated with someone. An h&m shirt and PacSun jeans. 

Been loving my new booties from Circus by Sam Edelman! Super comfortable to wear. I'm also wearing minimal accessories such as my MK watch, Ray Bans, and an Louis Vuitton speedy bag.

I will be doing a lot more fashion posts in my free time since I have more people to take my photos since I do go to a fashion school haha. Be sure to follow this blog to keep updated!
Christina x

No comments:

Post a Comment