Sunday, September 22, 2013

9.22.2013

Today I felt like dressing up in a dress, saying farewell to summer, and hello to fall!
I wore this plain H&M dress that was in the work attire part of the store and I thought it had a lot of potential to dress up. I paired it with a belt underneath to bring it in and give more shape, and I added a statement necklace because I thought it looked a bit plain if I didn't add something to the neck part.







I don't usually wear such a girly outfit these days, so I paired it with a leather motor jacket from Armani Exchange. Giving it also a edgy vibe to it. 

My necklace is from Zara, my sunglasses are from Raybans, and my bag is from Louis Vuitton.
Shoes are Jeffrey Campbells.
I made a two friends at school that share a love for outfits and photography so hopefully, I'm able to shoot with them between classes in the city. Embarrassing since we go to school near all the offices but I guess it captures the city life. haha
Christina x










No comments:

Post a Comment